Due to the recent developments in relation to the COVID 19 outbreak, we have decided to cancel the IMA European Meeting 2020.
The conference is open to all areas of microsimulation, including static and dynamic microsimulation, agent-based models, behavioural models, and all applied and methodological contributions related to microsimulation. There will also be special workshops during the conference, focusing on (with partners in brackets):
- Labour markets and welfare policies (Institute for Employment Research, IAB)
- Comparative analysis on taxes and benefits/EUROMOD (Prof. Matteo Richiardi)
- Health (Prof. Kimberley Edwards)
- Agriculture and environment (Prof. Cathal O’Donoghue)
- Dynamic microsimulation (Prof. Ralf Münnich, MikroSim FOR2559)
Abstracts submissions of about 250 words will be open until April 15th, 2020 through mail: [email protected] You will be notified of acceptance by May 15th, 2020. Abstracts should include title, author(s), affiliation(s), e-mail address(es). Please also indicate (if applicable) the workshop for which you wish to submit your abstract.
- Prof. Matteo Richiardi, EUROMOD Director, University of Essex
- Karina Doorley, PhD, Economic and Social Research Institute, Dublin
Prof. Robert Tanton (University of Canberra, president of IMA), Dr Kerstin Bruckmeier (Institute for Employment Research, IAB), Dr Gijs Dekkers (Federal Planning Bureau Belgium, FPB), Prof. Kimberley Edwards (University of Nottingham), Prof. Cathal O’Donoghue (The National University of Ireland), Prof. Andreas Peichl (University of Munich, ifo Center for Macroeconomics and Surveys), Prof. Ralf Münnich (University of Trier), Prof. Matteo Richiardi (University of Essex), Dr Denisa Sologon (Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research, LISER) Important Dates
- April 15, 2020: Deadline for submission
- May 15, 2020: Notification of acceptance
- June 15, 2020: Deadline for registration
Participants are subject to pay a conference registration fee of 100 Euro for presenters and 170 Euro for non-presenters. The fee includes lunches and refreshments during the conference and a conference dinner on the 30th of June.
Please note that there will be photos taken at the event. They are used free of charge and without commercial interests for information and public relations.